(From "Fantastic Comics" number 12, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Well, there’s only 112 million people in Mexico, so it shouldn’t be to hard to find them…
@Gero: Well, he didn’t say the spy was FROM Mexico, so it could be a tourist…. And Mexico isn’t a known tourist destination right????
“You’d better send some one to deal with it.”
This must be set in some alternate universe where there’s intelligence in Washington.
@Imp: They always say that “Military Intelligence” is one of the biggest oxymorons out there…
Yep, it’s right up there with jumbo shrimp.
…or head butt. Or marijuana initiative. Or Microsoft Works.
My problem with this is they didn’t have phones during the spanish american war, so why is he spying on mexico