(From "Fantastic Comics" number 12, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Hey David, how do you like your memorial? Smashed, flipped or scrambled?
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha! You crack me up Samson!
We haven’t had a Rob Liefeld day in a while, and I stumbled across this when looking at the superhero memebase site…
(Somewhat NSFW, but it’s censored)
But when they enter the building, a convenient falling rock tumbles down and neatly slices off Samson’s hair.
What, this place has no restroom? I guess I need to make one myself
They’re gonna “visit” it right into the Washington Memorial…
No shoes, no shirt, no service.
I love how David’s laughing. He already knows Samson’s going to trash the place.
Yeah Myro, I didn’t read anywhere in the bible that Samson was such an a–hole!
Don’t blame Samson, it’s just deep-rooted childhood trauma.
His parents were gunned down in an alleyway by an acropolis, you see.
@Tophat 9: Lol
@runt92, that drawing is priceless! Can’t get over those stubby little arms.
That’s not the Temple of Dagon! Somebody arrest him, quickly! And shave him bald as a cueball then give him electrolysis so his hair can’t magically grow back.
Ok, most if not all of us have commented on it and Jeff’s pointed it out. But I just found this and had to share: http://www.toonopedia.com/samson.htm. I particulary love this comment, “His unnamed and briefly-glimpsed mother didn’t tell him until he was an adult, and he didn’t figure it out despite the fact that his inherited characteristics included not just immense strength, but vulnerability to having his hair cut, a fact that villains apparently knew by instinct. (Fortunately his super powers included the ability to grow his hair back very quickly, like, by the next page of the story.)”
Oh god, Mecha Lincoln is going to cut his hair isn’t he.