(From "Big 3" number 1, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
No wonder he wears the mask…
I wish my name was Richard Crater.
It doesn’t last long but it taste pretty good.
Ra’s al ghul is Dr. Doom!?
Bah! None can tame the eyebrows of DOOM!!!
*In a facility…miles from polite society, a tempestuous Dr. Doom hurries about preparing his time-machine for temporal launch. Energy arcs overhead in violent commotion as switches, knobs, and all manner of flashing buttons are set to allow the armor-clad-lord-of-all-he-surveys to warp the very fabric of reality.*
DOOM: No one dares imitate, DOOM! DOOM cares not that this rival predates him by 22 years. When Doom is finished, there will be nothing left of Richard Crater but a smoldering crater! Bah! Hebert! You will cease and desist at once!!
“Impertinent barista, Doom demands more foam!”
@NGpm: LOL! DOOM knows venti does NOT mean large!