(From "Big 3" number 1, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
With an outfit like that, he’ll wind up on People of Walmart when he goes on his adventure to buy.
Hurry, he needs to open a can of whoop-a$$!
and no pants! That could make Bad Costume Wednesday if he had a costume.
If I could prove it”s kazar I cold suggest his saber-toothed friend.
Samson, if you can throw a building, you should be able to rip that sucker open with your teeth. Come on!
“… so maybe I’ll try this sword that the Sorceress gave me…”
Just use a Ginsu knife.
The context of this panel is Samson was speaking his one line in a Woody Allen film.
you know hes talking to Wilson
I bet Conan would’nt have needed a can opener in the first place.
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what will he do with out a can opener? hes friggen doomed!
In retrospect, having seen so much Samson lately, and then coming back to this panel, I think it’s best he doesn’t have a can opener. It would probably slip out of his hands and cut his hair off.