(From "Mystery Comics" number 1, 1944. I thought I invented the term "Battle Prattle" to describe that witty Batman and Robin style repartee as they beat the snot out of bad guys, but apparently not. Feh.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Anyone else reminded of Will Smith in Independence Day?
He’s hitting him with a sock?
Also, why is the alien a bison?
What, “poopy-head” was too good for him?
Gero (1): Yeah, I got that feeling too. Now that I think about it, this may have been the original story for Independence Day. I mean, it clearly took a while to get off the ground, but I can see him dragging the alien bison (you’re welcome) back to the Area 51 unbeknownst to Randy Quaid.
Hey my 5 tr old nefew must have wrote this dialog
Sounds like a fight I’d have.
“Stop ugly face!” “Die earth swine!!!”.