(From "Mystery Comics" number 1, 1944.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
It doesn’t count as much of a prediction when they got it WRONG! 😉
OK, I give up — what’s wrong about this? Is it that they say “Twittering” instead of “Tweeting”?
Maybe the idea that you’d want to go back to Earth.
Do you know that in a short science fiction story, Mark Twain not only predicted the internet, he predicted that it would work through phone lines and that people would almost immediately get bored with it and use it for social networking…
A Jules Verne story had an Internet-thing too.
20 lbs is still a lot heavier than air.
Why Does Lilith look like Death Vally with Blue Rocks?
Also, I am with William on the whole twitter/tweet thing!
What the heck are they flying over anyway? A giant watermelon?