(From "Amazing Mystery Funnies", volume 2, number 12, 1939.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Boy, Joe Quesada’s editorial decisions really got out of hand.
He really let himself go.
Oh, Pete… *sigh* Just hand it to Miguel, nobody’s taking you serously as a hero anymore. For shame.
At least he can’t fit in the Iron Spider outfit again!
Wait, did they start up the Spider-Man Clone Saga again? And here, I didn’t think it could have gotten any worse.
spider man by the author of “where the wild things are”.
Why do I get the feeling that spider-man has the face of the artist’s landlord?
BTW, is that artist Basil Wolverton?
Impressive, Reader Kate! Yes, that’s Basil Wolverton, doing one of the backup adventures in “Amazing Mystery Funnies” back in 1939. I love stumbling across stuff like this while doing the Random Panels, like the Frank Frazetta “True Hero” story the other day.