Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
Without the sense of scale, I’m sometimes given to wonder if I’m looking at a Dwarf or a Viking with this kind of picture. There’s too much similarity between the two.
I’m going to call him a Viking today. Now let’s pour a horn of mead and roast the shank of a ram!
Why choose? Maybe he’s a Dwarf Viking!
Actually not a dwarf, though, the shoulders aren’t wide enough and the head isn’t big enough in relation to the torso.
I realized I tend to draw this general sort of character a lot, with the beard and the horned helmet and the hey hey. Not sure why.
@Jeff: It’s probably one of those deep rooted psychological issues we hear about from time to time… But, since it helps you produce great stuff like this, I say forget the analysis and keep it up!
the fingers on the right hand look a little werid, but other then that, it’s a great Dwarf Viking, I shall call him Hambone.
loki would say that about a thor looka alike, just kidding but he’s cool
It’s a Dwarf. Vikings didn’t wear horned helmets. 😉