(via Comically Vintage.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
That’s just weird on so many levels.
Restrained with the window wide open and loose bounds. Their intent wasn’t to keep him in was it? More like they were just trying to give him something to rebel against. Kind of like reverse psychology.
How bad is this kid if his parents have to tie him up?
What concerns me is that his legs look like Popeye’s arms? What are they feeding him, anti-spinach?
How come it looks like he was tied up with someones intestines lol
He looks so sad about not being tied up tightly. Like, if mummy doesn’t tie you tightly enough, it means she doesn’t love you. And that’s just so wrong. You should at least be old enough to date before bondage becomes this important in your life.
So bondage is important in your life? LOL The kid looks like he needs a sandwich, his arms and legs are all weird and the belly is distended like he is malnurished ( spell? )
That mouse is a shadow with it’s own shadow.
A shadow that’s clearly not being cast by the candle, at that. For that matter, the kid’s shadow doesn’t look like the candle can be casting it. …spooky….
@Tool: Nah, bondage isn’t important to my life (I kinda get freaked out if I can’t move, always have), but you know, who am I to judge? As long as you aren’t hurting anybody (who doesn’t want to be hurt), knock yourself out. Or, er, knock someone else out. That kid’s still a little young, though. This comic would be seized at the Canadian border for sure!