(From "Super Mystery Comics", volume 2, number 3, 1941.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Well, goodness, it seems some establishments are… quite okay to have.
I keep wanting to read that as “mango.” At first I thought there was going to be some fashion advice here …
Can you say “KIDDIE PORN”!?!
*sigh* Magno isn’t getting with the older lady, is he? No, he’s going back to his “rent boy,” Davey for some “Batman and Robin.”
Magno, I am disappoint.
Actually, I’m more surprised that they let that bit about the ‘poor and oppressed’ in there!
I tell you, this would never have happened under President Hoover! 😉
This picture is so disturbing for so many reasons.
So, what’s the super mystery here?
The gun looks like a drill with a wax buffer for a car on it!