(From "Planet Comics" number 3, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I’d help the guy, but it’s honestly just too funny to watch someone in a situation like that.
I’m not sure which comic this is from (maybe Superman?), but I figure’d I’d share this…
I’m not sure whether that’s Buzz or Sandra in the picture (which frightens me a bit) by why is his/her head stuck in a mason jar?
@Runt: As long as we’re doing Cheezburger demotivational comics panels: http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/2011/03/04/demotivational-posters-batmans-leather-thong/
“Space Helmet Buzz” was the most deadly Halloween costume for kids in 1940.
Well, that’s just wrong to the nth degree.
Facebook: Blackjack likes this.
That’s because Sandra is ignoring you. Get the bulk mayo tub off your head and try again.
He didn’t actually get into that jar willingly did he?
He’s using the same technology Spongebob Squarepants does when visiting Sandy’s tree-dome. Sandy = Sandra?
Maybe Sandra has helmut call-display….
Guess he has to open the jar himself.
I wonder if he has a Hellmann’s logo on his chest.
I bet he’ll be surprised when he runs out of air, too.
“Buzz Light-Headed! To the res-“(THUD!)
This is why hillbillies should not be allowed to take part in the space program.
This reminds me of long ago, when I was playing with my neighbor’s 2- or 3-year-old foster kid: cowning around, he put on Dad’s huge ear protectors and said, “You can’t hear me!”
Well no wonder he can’t call Sandra, it’s hard to get phone reception with a picle jar on your head.
“Buzz-LightYear, the early years!”
Someone forgot to poke holes in the lid and put a twig in there to simulate his native environment.
@Dan: Nice Mitch Hedberg reference!