(from "Super Mystery Comics" number 4, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Scottie, did I ask you for your effin’ attitude?
I would be the worst captain, probably.
“Noir, the final frontier. Stardate: 1940…”
The car they’re chasing is using a primitive 1940 Romulan cloaking device–all it does is turn the lower 1/4 of the car blue.
Glad you enjoyed that, Worf 😀
@Gero – Get a clue, the panel clearly indictates it’s ’41… 🙂
Ah, so now we know where Gene’s ideas all came from.