(From "Super Mystery Comics" number 4, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Hey, when it ‘splodes, there won’t be nothin’ left to rescue! Let us do our jobs!
Mr. Green-Jumpsuit’s hair appears to be on fire
The Fabulous flying bangs of Francesco Frederickson! Fearful follicles of fantastic finess! Flip that hair, you fancy phantasm!
I hope everyone enjoyed reading that as much as I did typing it.
Suddenly I’m reminded of classic Kirby enemy, Burnin’ Leo:
@spidercow2010– Would it be in bad taste to say Mr. Green was filming a Pepsi commercial? (It should be stated for the record that I love Michael Jackson. Rest in peace, your majesty.) 🙂
Suddenly I feel like the Hulk. “Brad not follow.”
Could this panel be what preceded, “BAWHOOM!”?