(From "Amazing Mystery Funnies" number 3, 1938.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Ooh! Will it also be in four, or twelve colors?!?
Skyrocket Steele sounds like a gay porn name. Which makes you wonder about the “man hunt”.
I’m guessing they mean “as opposed to a text story with a few pictures to help illustrate a scene”. I’ve seen a few old comics like that. Evidently, this publisher felt this was a significant enough problem that they had to announce THEIR comic was full of pictures!
Behold our incredible comic in complete pictures! This is the only page of the whole thing with any words at all! Good luck!