(From "Four Favorites" number 14, 1944(?).)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Hey you two! Leave six inches for the Holy Ghost!
Ew, people. Two little boys CAN share a bed. It doesn’t mean anything except one of them getting the shorter end of the blanket.
Um, they’re NOT two little boys, thejay, that’s Magno (the grown-up super-hero) and his sidekick, the prepubescent Davey.
So…in the forties, you couldn’t be seen to share a bed with your wife, but your kid sidekick? A-okay!
So does this Magno call Davey blanket?
So is it okay when Batman and Robin do it?
Look at that pic. Two headboards a few inches apart. So Wayne and Greyson aren’t exactly in the same bed, but the closeness of the two beds is rather troublesome.
It’s only compounded by the fact that Magno and Davey appear to be sharing a twin bed. There isn’t even room for anyone to roll over. And are they meant to be Asian?
@Jeff: Ok, Eww.
But I do wonder who gets the shorter end of the blanket.