(From "Ultimate Spider-Man" number 98, ©Marvel Comics.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Does that mean Johnny Storm was bitten by a “flamer”? It makes so much sense…
Jeff, I’m really digging the Ultimate Spiderman material you’ve been using as of late. Have you heard of the new series in development based upon Ultimate Spiderman? I believe it’s going to air on DisneyXD; though I don’t know if they’ll wait until after the new Andrew Garfield movie is out.
the spectacular spiderman? It’s in it’s second or third season.
No, that one got cancelled. This is a new one.
@ Dan Gonzalez
So was The Thing bitten by a paleontologist?
No, Ben Grimm was bitten by a rock. An orange one.