(From "Ultimate Spider-Man" number 18, ©Marvel Comics.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Waitaminnit… There’s an awful lotta RED on that costume. Mister Murdock, are you now or have you ever been a member of the Socialist/Communist Party?
And the Flash, and oh myyyy
I hate to sound impatient, but it’s Friday, it’s almost noon, and there’s no Open Critique post up yet… And I have a hand drawn picture that needs critiquing!
So . . . saving the world from nuclear annihilation is now a fashion choice?
And speaking of Open Critique Friday, here’s a topic I’d like to discuss. I’ve seen some HM3 characters drawn with one leg cocked, supported by a boulder or a wall or something, but I can’t figure out how to get that pose. You might call it a “Captain Morgan” pose. I’m guessing it involves taking the cocked elbow, moving it and resizing it so it looks like a bent leg, but I can’t quite figure it out? Can anybody help me with this? Thanks!
@Niall: I’d be willing to do a recipe on that, if you want.
Jadebrain (2) you could consider posting it to last weeks critique page. I’m sure a few folks would take a look and offer their critique’s.
@The Imp: Yes, I’d like a recipe very much, thanks.
Okay, will do. I’ll work one up this weekend and post it in the UGO forums. I’ll also email a copy of it to Jeff so if he wants, he can post it to the blog, in case you can’t access the forums.