(From "Incredible Hulk" number 153, © Marvel Comics.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
(MonkeyShines is a scary movie.)
“I swore to tell the truth, your Honor. This rifle can not only make that monkey shine like the Silver Surfer, but he can now surf like a ninja!”
Yeah, its bad enough when we have to put up with grand-standing monkey shines from villains!
“Slices! Dices! Makes hundreds of julienned fries! (Whatevr the @$*&! they are…)
Is that Rex Morgan, MD, in the jury box?
I’m thinking the judge might have been tipped off to grandstanding and monkey-shines when Reed shows up to court wearing his Fantastic Four uniform instead of a suit.
@Myro: He only wore his Fantastic Four uniform so the courthouse security didn’t shoot him for bringing a gun into a court room.
Jess, Jes…… it is true, it is very THIN……
Amen! You shiiiiine that monkey for the non-believers!