(From "Four Favorites" number 10, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“A Capone Family Christmas.”
Maybe it’s just me, but from this perspective, it looks like they’re getting kicked out through the driver-side front door. How does that work? Who’s driving this car, anyway?
Maybe it’s a British vehicle, so the driver’s on the other side?
Laridian (3) I thought of that to but then I realized it looks a heck of a lot like a stirring wheel in front of that leg sticking out of the car.
MMI (4): See, that’s what I was thinking too. I mean, it could be a windshield wiper, but my initial (and strongest) impression is that looks like a steering wheel.
Well, maybe the driver IS being kicked out of the car. Dunno about the other guy.