(From "Four Favorites" number 8, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Either she’s at a circus or that’s Ann Coulter’s mother. 🙂
Dan that joke made no sense(No offense).
And Ann wieghs like 110 pounds and she’s hot.
But it’s a conservative joke so it isn’t going to.
(like most political jokes, also this is no place for them)
Personally, I like middle of the road jokes though.
Also my posts keep getting more and more off topic….
Good find Jeff. 🙂 ‘Four favorites’? How old is that, I wonder.