(From "Four Favorites" number 3.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
And a very happy birthday to the Marine Corps! Thanks for keeping us safe and for all the sacrifices you make every day.
At least pigtails are no longer part of the uniform 😉
“Prepair.” Not to be confused with “prepare,” it means they couple up beforehand.
Wow, that’s some crappy color registration right there.
And I had no idea that “okey dokey” was a word in the language of . . . whatever language that guy speaks . . .
The British Marines wore red; maybe he’s one of them. They probably didn’t wear mock-turtlenecks, tho.
I’m trying to picture “Full Metal Jacket” with pigtails, it just doesn’t work for me.
I thought “prepair” was to fix something BEFORE it breaks.
MARINE CORPS SLUMBER PARTY!