Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
RP: The perils of raising a teen-aged super-hero
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
Peter was just experimenting – I mean working the – I mean playing with – I mean jerking –
Ah, heck. It’s web fluid, all right?
Ew….this is getting ooooold, and well…nasty.
I agree: we’re pushing the sexual envelope far too much these days. It’s getting boring as it gets dirtier.
Well, I’ve been a bit dependent on what Google Image searches turn up for “funny comic book panel” since my internet connection has been so bad for two weeks I haven’t been able to download the Golden Age Comics and get my usual fare. And this is the kind of thing that turns up, so I’ve been stuck with it.
The installer for the new internet service is due any minute, though, so hopefully later today I’ll be able to download more original, less suggestive material.
Although let’s be honest, my usual fare is pretty much all junior high level anyway.
I DO have one I got from scavenging through pre-downloaded ones, though, that features a guy shooting himself accidentally in the chest, though. That ought to be fun for tomorrow.
Two “thoughs” in one sentence. That’s grammar-ific!
I personally happen to enjoy juvenile humor. The more disgusting the better. 🙂
I actually didn’t mind the crass humor that much. It got us talking, and it kinda reminded me of 4chan without the snippy evil that usually came with it.
Oh, and “Oh, Peter! Will you ever learn to keep your bodily fluids to yourself? Mwaaaah mwaaah mwaaah mwaaah.”
This brings new meaning to the phrase “web shooter”.
Who won the pop quiz?
Well, it is funny…though taking these out of context is even more funny.