Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
RP: True Life Comics
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
Maybe the house is on fire maybe not…either way I will know in 20 minutes so what is wrong with finishing this chapter.
Is that? Can it be? My God…do you know how rare this is? It’s an African-American– in a comic dating back to the 40’s/50’s, no less– without the racist, exaggerated features and speaking proper English (…rather than “Stepin Fetchit”)! I don’t know where you unearthed this, Jeff, but…Indiana Jones has nothing on you! 🙂
He obviously has my dog next to him on the floor.
Nobody can turn down an issue of “HEROIC comics”
This isn’t so strange. Anyone who has spent any amount of time in a comic shop or around gamers is used to pungent smells of every stripe. No reason to stop reading.