Hammerknight has graciously put together a set of recipes for how to make a more convincing dwarf in HeroMachine 3. Thanks HK!
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
You might wanna contact HammerKnight about editing his recipe cards. There’s no variation in the X and Y numbers of the Dwarf versions.
Mr. Q is correct. It looks like the X & Y numbers should be switched between the human and dwarf bodies also it looks like not just the legs for the female but the arms need a new Y dimension as well.
@Mr. Q #1 I thought so at first but, there is. There are 6 variables all of them are for the dwarf version. He actually doesn’t say what the dimensions are for the default because default is already 100. The only thing that is different is the legs.
Also looks like there is a typo on the hands. Says X is 10. But they look like 100 to me 10 would be much smaller.
I look forward to making some dwarves, but I agree with the others. These measurements seem off.
I was incorrect earlier regarding switching; Oquies (3) is right. The arms should be shorter though, for the man and woman.
I think the arms are supposed to be X = 100 Y = 85.
Okay it was late when I did these. Arms are x-100 y=80. and the hands are x=100 y=100.
Plus the human is only there to show the size. all of the numbers are for the dwarves. I’ve been busy with work and about 20 other projects so a couple of mistakes here and there is not to bad.
That’s great, but how about fat people? Can they be done with current HM3 or does it require its own set of items alongside male and female parts? HM2.5 didn’t work too well with just one chin and one belly, unless you made shirtless fat guy.
I’ll see what I can work up. Are you wanting heavy set or really heavy?
Soon they’ll be breeding them like cattle! It’s dwarves! SOYLENT GREEN IS DWARVES!
Real heavy, please. Like Warhammer fantasy Ogres.