A hearty thank-you goes to Hammerknight for putting together the female version of his head-on flying pose in HeroMachine 3. Thanks big guy!
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Hey Hammerknight, this would work for a character doing push ups as well. 🙂
That’s exactly what I was going to quip!
Love it! Thanks, Hammerknight!
It was a take from the male push-up/flying pose I did awhile back.
Thanks a lot HK. This is exactly what I was needing.
Awesome new pose! I’ll see what i can do with it…
what we really need is an undo button though lol.
Hammerknight, could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me how to make Dwarves? They really are hard. I’ve tried.
Edit: I never get the proportioning right.
can i use hero machine in my published art without any copyright issues?
vom666: The copyright of the actual image remains with UGO but the character and concept are yours. If your art is not for profit then you automatically have the rights to publish it. If it’s for profit, we’d have to talk about that.
In other words, if you’re putting it up on your PhotoBucket page, no problem. If you’re using it for the next Dungeons and Dragons supplement published by TSR, we have to talk.