(From "Rocketman" number 1, 1952.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Soooo… he must’ve escaped the electro-shock “therapy”, and made king by dudes just 0.01 points less IQ (and more diaper space) than him. That’s the difference between a trifle idiot and an absolute moron.
I mean, the throne room looks like one, but the carpet does not match the drapery. Aw, poop.
I like his hat.
He looks like one of those darned Ferengi.
Yeah, but Ferengi are actually pretty smart. I do love the wording they used, though – “bound and taken before Morono”. I wonder if they any writers back then knew the “gutter type” implications of said language. xD
He’s the king because he could grasp the concept of a shirt.
Apparently he’s the king of cold sores too. 🙂