With apologies to Mr. Frazetta. I don't know if there are evil Little Ponies, but if so the Ewoks will enlist them to destroy all other suffocatingly sweet cartoons wherever they may hide.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Nice. Next up Wicket takes on the entire Gummi Bear clan.
Really like the pony. Kick butt.
This is the best series (the sketches, not the ponies) in the WORLD.
I swear that “My Little Pony” came to my mind after you posted Papa Smurf!!(GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!)You have created pure,evil magic. Keep up the great work!
Lol. This reminds of this.
@Oquies: Me too!!! LOL!
This made me laugh out loud. This is so great!
I will forever consider “Drama, don’t make me be startin’ none” as the tragically unsubtitled translation of Wicket’s “ooo chee, wub wub”.
Okay. Now it’s getting a little disturbing…
Oh sure, NOW it’s disturbing!
Before it was just disconcerting. Now it’s disturbing. 😀
These are fantastic.
its like jeff knows the things that make me giggle
I dare say, there’s some meme potential in the pics. Keep it up Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!
whos next rainbow bright pr strawberry shortcake ?
These are just brilliant. To think, I thought I was the only one this messed up. I’m actully glad the Ewoks survived the Endor Holocaust now.
ROFL. You’re Ewok stuff is great. This could be a great comedy relief / random encounter for a D&D group. 🙂