Hammerknight once again has a nifty guide to custom item creation in HeroMachine 3, this time a cool looking magic book. Thanks HK!
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
In DnD, my magic user has a familiar! It just happens to be… a cat, like in the book. Damn it! But I did roll really lucky on my guy’s dragon companion so it could shapeshift into a falcon (what I hoped for it to change into) in like forests and towns when it needed to be w/ me.
Here’s an idea for a contest. How about a topic that everybody has to make up a recipe card for? Of course Hammerknight have a bit of an edge there but I bet many would be up to the challenge.
What are you using for the pages and the cover, HK?
It almost looks like he was using the 3rd last Female Standard Body, making it transparent and masking something over it. Hows that for a guess from out in left field?
Wow, good guess. I bet you’re right. I couldn’t figure it out and I DREW the pieces in the first place.
Legwear, male standard, 2nd page upper right hand corner.
AHA! Found it. No masking involved.
Legwear -> MaleStandard -> 2nd screen, last item on 1st row.
Dang that took me a while!
Good alternate use HK! I’d never think to use that as a page.
Darn it. I was close. I was going to look in the leg wear when I got home.
Kewl Magick Book Hammerknight!
I would have never thought of Legwear!
Here is two simple ones I’ved done for some of my pics though.
Book of Shadows
Wow Cliff, pretty cool, if I were religious I would call that sacrilegious!
Its pretty impressive what you can do if you think a little outside the box. Believe it or not, there is a Faerie Dragon in this picture of a flower.
The legwear was a great idea HK. I think I like it turns at a 90 degree angle better though.
Kind of back to basics here.
Great job Cliff and MMI, really good stuff.
Thank you Hammerknight. Just following in your footsteps.
Thanks Me Myself and I and Hammerknight
Very kewl Marble MM^I
Love the Fireball Spell!
good marbles too!
Gotta love HM3 Huh?