The great thing about drawing like Jack "King" Kirby is, anything goes. Lines, dots, swooshes, funky goggles, headgear that looks like a robo-rooster, it's all good. Love that guy.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I’m sure Mr. Kirby (if he were still alive) would be honored. Good work, Jeff!
Nice job,Jeff! It definitely has that Kirby-esque like feel! I bet it would look awesome in color!
Very nice. My only pondering is what is that in his left hand?
Some kind of hemispherical hand-held weapon device-a-mabob. It’s actually from the reference the Mech people sent me, I kind of liked it and thought it was funky, so I put it in here.
@ Jeff off topic but Jeff ever think of putting together a Rpg map maker something that a game master can use for fantasy modern supper or horror games ?
Reminds me of Galactus’ son borned from some insane cosmic sorcerer!