I went two ways with this, I'm not sure which is better. If either is any good at all, that is.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I like the full black one
I like the second one, but would have gone with a darker gray.
I’m with Worf on this one as well. The second one but darker gray. I’d have also made his arms just a tad less muscular.
It’s Zorro the Biker Chef!
The full black is best, and the pic brings up a good point. We need a butcher knife in the blades section! How can I make a psycho, killer cheerleader without a butcher knife? I tried the meat clever, but wasn’t happy with that.
I’m just sayin’…
And, a rockin’ cheerleader outfit kinda like the one in the zombies section, but in two pieces. And, some pom poms!!
What? Who doesn’t like cheerleaders? OK, I’ll quit now…
I’m going to have to go with the second one. I don’t care a whole lot for solid black costuming. To me, there needs to be some contrast. Of course there are exceptions to this, like in Batman the Animated Series. It was awesome the way Batman would blend in with the background and you could only see his eyes. I loved that.
The lower one is better for two reasons. First, the rim of the hat is seen to make a distiction with the shadow covering the eyes. The black picture doesn’t make it clear there is is a shadow. Second, the tie fits a lot better to the lower picture. The black picture would have benefitted more without the tie and the button.
I didn’t even notice the tie until I read the comments.
I have to agree on the second one, plus darker gray on the shading. But the suit/sombrero/big knife thing confuses me as to what he’s about, except that he’s probably a bad guy.
I might have gone with the reverse of #2. A solid black outfit, like in #1, but with a visible grey shirt collar to break up the black.