Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
SOD.161 – Firebrand
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
Any particular reason you felt compelled to sketch this guy?
We were discussing his out fit in one of the Random Panel posts, so he was top-of-mind. Also I like his helmet/mask combo. I think it’s the top of an old-school leather football helmet merged with the eye mask, and then the flying ties in the back. It’s kind of neat.
But mostly I was just thinking about him because we were talking about him ::shrug::
I see… difficult to get that pink see-through blouse out of your head huh? 😉
How would Joel Schumacher design this costume for a Firebrand movie?
I think that would be WAY worse than the batniples…