(From "Police Comics" number 6, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Wow! Clark can’t hold his breath, and the Flash couldn’t outrun the venomous fumes..! So much for chillaxin’.
@Jeff: Is Captain V in the public domain?
I bet it’s Batman with the notorious and noxious gas. Why do you think he always has a scowl on his face? Gas cramps.
LOL@Joshua! I bet it’s Wonder Woman. She just blames it on Batman.
Oh come on, it was really Superman eating the burritos. You think this would be the one bodily function that would be normal on him? All his other functions end up “enhanced” to several times beyond human norm. That’s what happened here. Super farts, and this was just half a burrito