Because, that's why.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Am I the only one who’d have preferred to see this in the infamous Spider-Armor? Yeah? Okay, then.
Yes. I want this.
Ooh! It’s the Spidey from the Marvel Manga series. Spider-Ninja Clan Spider-Man!
Or… izzit the Spidey from the 60’s toon episode where he spins a sword from his web-cartridge?
But who cares!? It’s Spidey with a Katana! 😀
Why? That’s why. Spidey+Katana>Wonder Woman+T-Rex.
I’ll take Diana over Spider-Man, with BOTH the Katana and the T. Rex! 😀
Spiderman with a katana: You are already dead.
Give him another sword. They can be the Spider-Mandibles.