(From "The Fighting Yank" number 5.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I’ve hit several ice cubes with lamp posts in my day… and not once have they gone ‘splat’.
What happens if you hit them in the wrong place?!?! The lamp post shatters?! 😀
Where was that guy when I needed ice last friday?
@Dan: He was getting licked by that guy in the car with the lady.
Splat? SPLAT!?! Never once have I heard ice go splat? That’s the sound a shovel makes when you slap it down on wet, slushy snow. Or into a little water on a sheet of ice. Let me guess, the folks who made this were from some place where it doesn’t snow or freeze year round and had never had seen ice outside of a glass. Probably never saw ice in a glass either.