Buddy John Hartwell has his Sketch of the Week up, and this time around it's Cap!
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I like this. What if Cap had been a Brooklyn cab driver who took the super serum instead of clean-cut Steve Rogers? That’s what Mr. Hartwell’s sketch says to me.
“Hey, Nazi, fuggidabowdit!”
Either that, or Reed talked Ben Grimm into volunteering to take the serum, instead of piloting his rocket ship…
Ooh, even better.
There’s an idea, what if superheroes switched. Could you see someone like Peter Parker as an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Or Clark Kent: “I’m Batman! Ummm… I’m sorry, did I wrinkle your shirt. Didn’t mean to yank you so hard. Did I give you whiplash?”
I smell a contest!
Go look up Marvel: Bullet Points. Its something like that.
Maybe something like this: