(From "Fatman" number 1, 1967.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“That’s right, I’m a human being, with feelings. So lay off the fat jokes, OK?”
Better names? The Lard Knight?
“I’m Fatman, the human!”
“Then why is your insignia a UFO?”
“Uh…FATMAN!” *flys off*
The lameness, oh the lameness! Hard to believe this is from the same guy who created Captain Marvel!
I just want to get this guy straight. He’s a fat, rich dude who gets a chocolate milkshake from an alien and gains the ability to turn into a flying saucer? Considering this is from ’67, that shake might have had something a little more interesting, if you get my meaning, than just chocolate. Or, perhaps it was Mr. Beck’s coffee that had been altered.
I think that line would work on any planet other then Earth.
A superhero with food issues: I can’t imagine why that concept didn’t catch on.