(From "Fatman" number 1, 1967.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I can see this in a real newspaper or TV commercial for sure.
I just find it interesting this apparently came from a ‘Fatman’ issue.
Real advertisment, or in-story death trap for the title character?
I think it was a real ad, for “isometrics”.
As long as your seat is in a tank full of piranha.
Or maybe it’s an ad for flesh-eating disease.
The secret is in the emaciation.
That’s right, you don’t move out of your seat for seven days, and you’re sure to lose weight!