(From "Amazing Man" number 8, featuring "The Iron Skull" in this section. Tip to Iron Skull enemies -- AIM FOR SOMETHING BESIDES THE SKULL!!)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Well, if there’s a note on it, doesn’t that imply the knife-thrower didn’t mean to kill him? Unless it was supposed to be a triumphant note taking credit for the kill….
Don’t confuse the issue with facts, X-Stacy.
Dear Iron Skull,
By the time you read this, you will be dead!
How odd. I’d think all those sharp objects caused lots of bleeding wounds as they scrape the scalp. Maybe he doesn’t have a scalp and that hair is just painted on.
God, what hideous art! It makes Leifeld look almost adiquate in comparison! Iron Skull has mismatched eyes and a pair of tweezers for a nose. He should have called himself