I hardly ever draw with anything but my Wacom tablet, and when I do it's almost always just a doodle while I'm on the phone or whatnot. Someone asked for a sample of that the other day, so here you go -- I drew this while talking with a realtor about an upcoming move. It's actually drawn with a ball-point pen on a piece of note paper because that's what's by the phone.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
I can see this as one of many mechanical henchman (henchbots?).
It’s a cybernetic HellBoy from the future.
And here I thought it was the Grumpbot Mark I, from Ronco!