Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
SOD.106 – Green Hornet (ess)
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
Good Job Jeff
Feminine and practical for the occupation, besides the high heels, but she wouldn’t be a comic woman without them. Pretty sweet drawing, I like the insignia on the belt.
Thanks Carrigan. Originally they were big ol’ pumps, but they just looked too clunky. As you say, there are certain customs to be observed even when they’re a bit silly.
So since you have The Green Hornet(ess), any possible chance for you to do Kato to go along with it?
Replace the green cape with a green coat.
Danny, I think that came across more demanding and harsh than you meant it. So that’s all I will say about that.
If I wanted her in a trenchcoat exactly like the original she’d be a he to boot. But I wanted it to be different so that’s how I drew it.
@Jeff: I wasn’t trying to be harsh or demanding, no offense intended. How does putting a trenchcoat on a woman change her to a man? A leather motorcycle jacket might also work. In my opinion the cape doesn’t work with the shirt she is wearing. I like the hat, the belt buckle, mask, pants, hair, and boots, and the pose. I think the shirt works, but it would work better if the shirt were a light green. I think she needs some gloves to hide her fingerprints.
Wouldn’t that be Green Hornette?
Very nice work!
It’s… interesting, but the face seems pretty masculine, to me.
Also, she doesn’t seem to have anywhere to carry the pistol, or other assorted gimmickry, that the Green Hornet usually carries.
You can say you don’t like it WillyPete, you’re not alone 🙂
She’s a tough chick. Not everyone’s a supermodel elf, you know? I like a woman with a strong jaw, the Nordic look does it for me.
The holster and gun are over on her right hip where you can’t really see it in this pose. That’s what the belt is for.
Speaking of Kato, here’s my take:
Now I think of it, I should have saved it as a GIF instead of a BMP. Oh, well.