Not my favorite illustration. I was going for a cartoony version. Meh. They can't all be winners.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Jeff, don’t be too hard on yourself, this actually turned out very well. Thank you.
When and IF you sketch the Hulk, can you have a despondent Banner standing in front of him?
GLs are my favorite superheroes. The “Batman: The Animated Series” barrel-chest in a suit two sizes two small. Like how the aura fades down the body. Like the concentration of the power is more from the mind / will than the ring itself.
I always thought this would be a better interpretation. The ring more as a fetich which channels the bearer’s willpower not simply manifesting a bus-sized mallet to whack people.
i thank it looks good man no lie.