Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
SOD.087 – Avian bombadier
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
And that’s how America won WW2.
Aha! Notice the flag insignia, it has just one big star on the blue field, that’s because this is from ALTERNATE America, where giant hawks and other natural fantastical creatures were the norm instead of technology.
Believe it or not, the only reference I used on this was for the hat (pretty much traced) and I had a few different bird heads off to the side for guidance on how the beak fits onto the head.
Giant bird combat is always cool. Always.
Nice pic 🙂
Not sure I wanna see the “bombs” dropped from this beauty!