Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
SOD.085 – Orc
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
Outstanding. Well done, Jeffrey.
Thank you sir!
This is great. Please, please, please put this into HM3. I could find so many uses for this.
@Jake: OK, done. Check Head-Zombies, it’s the last item.
This image is pretty good.
Looks like he’s been on the receiving end of a few to many beatings. At least he can smile about it still. Is that actually a smile.
I am kind of wondering what’s going on with his teeth though. They almost seem to be rattling around in his mouth.
I especially like the helmet.
I think the thing with the teeth is that I should’ve made the shadow area of the mouth black instead of green like the facial line colors. But basically they’re broken, crooked, and in some cases, just stumps. Like his head, they’re askew and asymmetrical. And yes, the idea is that he’s been beaten badly in the past, which accounts both for the helmet and the idiotic grin.