Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
SOD.051 – Robot letterman
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
Actually, he looks more like a robot Leno.
I was just about to say that. Needs a bigger chin though.
Not Letterman as in David Letterman, Letterman as in college athlete. Sigh.
Much as it has nothing to do with the drawing, i’d just like to know, when are we likely to get some form of rifles as weaponry on heromachine 3?
Wouldn’t it have made more sense to put him in a letter jacket? Just sayin… 😀
@Mental Joe: With a name like that I’m not sure you should be near any weapon 😀
Nice job Jeff!
@Imp: Had the plan been to make a robot letterman BEFORE I started drawing, yes. But I just drew it, and then the next day when I posted it and had to come up with a headline, I thought, hey, with that sweater vest thing, Fifties style hair, and tie, he looks like a college guy. Headlines are evil.
I thought college frat boy. Who wears a sweater vest over a shirt and tie under a jacket with a handkerchief in a lapel? He reminds me of Tor of the Mighty Orbots.