It's like curling, only stabbier.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
You’ve got a great sense of motion here, Senor Jeff. He’s a just plain cool character 😀
Yeah, but you know the old saying: It’s not the size of the waves but the motion of the thrown axe… wait, I think I may have gotten that wrong.
One of the horses in our pasture is … ah … “undersized” in that department and generally grumpy. I attribute the latter mood to the former condition, and imagine him running around with the other horses saying things like “It’s not the size of the pasture, it’s how fast you run it!” or “It’s not how big the bale, it’s how good it tastes!”
Yes, it disturbs me that this is how I spend my days.
Yeah! It’s also how I view life. It’s not how big that hamburger you ate was, but how delicious it was. Variety REALLY is the spice of life!