Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
SOD.046 – The peril of self-contained breathing suits
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
It’s not true that SCUBA stands for Some Come Up Barely Alive.
Oy…sneezing in a faceplate…ewwwww…
Um, that’s not a sneeze …
Who won the Hunter/Hunted contest?
Man, Jeff, you made the Screaming Wind part of a Sketch of the Day?
Thank you, I’ll now accept my “blast from the past of the day” award, not to be pretentious or anything 😀
so the guy just farted in his suit? Now that’s one hell of a problem that can come witha self-contained suit XP
OK, yeah…that’s definitely worse. Forgive me, I’m kinda dumb sometimes…
The Bulletman syndrome persists!