Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
SOD.045 – Sci-fighter
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
It’s okay, Jeff. He’s a jedi. You can just day it.
Pixel, you do realise that the title is supposed to be a pun? 😛
Yeah. I was just trying to add my own level of funny! Don’t judge me!
I have a bad feeling about this.
Are you sure that wasn’t just an oddly decorated baseball bat?
And, why doesn’t he have any legs? 😀
Mysterious floating jedi is mysterious…
4chan reference FTW lol
Nice jedi, Jeff. Alright, Have you yet to put up the entries for the hunter/hunted entries?
No, Jigglypuff, it takes time to copy all the images, sift through them for finalists, sort them into a poll, put the poll together, write the post, and then put it up. Character contest stuff usually goes up in the afternoon because of the time it takes to assemble them.
I understand. It must be a tiring job for you Jeff. Have you even thought that some of the aspect of the contest could be done efficently if you have subfolders in each contest that caterogizes the images based on content, then a second folder that contains potential finalists right on your desktop. It would make your work much more efficent.
Yes Jig, that’s how I do it — on Monday I go through the post’s comments, saving each image with the entrant’s name in a folder for that contest. Then when done I go through that folder and move the finalists into a “Finalists” folder. Then I upload just those to PollDaddy to put the poll together.