(From "Bulletman" number 6, 1942.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
“Now the little bullet is making my pants too tight!”
Yah, there’s nothing worse than a tease. Either go all the way or don’t get started.
I know, I tried this line out on my wife last night, and just for the record, do not try that line out on your wife.
What would we do without Bulletman? Good times, good times!
Jeff, I’m sure you know this, but never use a line where women can use their “female logic” to turn your words against you.
Case in point, I once told my wife “I love you more and more each day.” Her rebuttal… “That means you don’t love me as much as you should today.”
lol@Runt, that is too funny!
Now this is just wrong. I love it!
Two men are at work talking on their smoke break.
Joe: I drove by your house yesterday and saw you and your wife on the front porch kissing and hugging each other.
John: The jokes on you! I wasn’t home yesterday!