Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
SOD.039 – Ribbeting
This entry was posted in Sketch of the Day. Bookmark the permalink.
Hah! Great pic, jeff!
this is so cool. If only there would be a way to include it in my star wars rgp campaign… young huttling perhaps…
just too cute!
heres a coloured version i made with paint.net http://picasaweb.google.com/Tristan.comic.freak/Heroes#5436156150654440978
Thanks Tristan, that’s fun!
I can’t use Paint.net as I am on a Mac, but in Photoshop here’s what I do to color black lineart.
Make two copies of the art layer, right on top of each other.
Set the Layer Blend Mode of the top layer to “Multiply” and then lock it.
Color on the bottom copy layer and the color should show through to the top layer, while the top layer’s black lines stay black.
If someone tries that out in Paint.net, let me know, I’ll be curious if it works.
Whoah Nice Job, I Missed This 1