(Hulk is © Marvel Comics, Inc.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Oops. Apparently Hulk doesn’t like numbers. Thanks for the tip Doomed Pixel, I fixed the title.
“Bald, artsy man no fix numbers – Hulk SMASH numbers!!! SMAAASH! HULK SMAAAAAASH!!!”
Sorry, I had an urge that I just had to indulge.
I think we should institute National Talk Like Hulk Day.
I second that, and my imaginary goblin army is now in full swing.
Me agree. Me want talk like Hulk.
I love the Hulk. My favourite personalaty’s is Joe Fixit(grey hulk) and the one where a shrink makes him into a hulk with banners interlect.